Programme ,Caersalem Baptist Church,Waunlwyd
Dedication Service for the Opening of Caersalem Baptist Church,Waunlwyd ,this building was erected by the members of the Congregation and friends as voluntary labour.It replaced the Old Caersalem Chapel which was built in Victoria in 1839 and was demolished in 1936 for the extension and erection of the new Ebbw Vale Steelworks,Richard Thomas which opened in 1938.
Date of coverage28/06/1952
- No categories
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.